1. As a starter, how do I use the coil/pod and choose the e-juice with right PG/VG correctly?
For best experience:
1. If it’s your first time filling the pod/coil, wait up to 5 minutes for the coil to prime;
2. Replace pod/coil after 4-5 refills;
3. Use e-juice with PG:VG ratio between 50:50 and 30-70;
4. For CCELL pods, use e-juice with PG:VG ratio between 50:50 and 40-60
2.How to replace the pod/coil?
Make sure you are installing the pod/coil correctly, as specified by the user manual of the device.
3. How to stop your vape tank from leaking?
· Fill tank properly, preferably vertically;
· Try not to turn your tank upside down;
· Frequently clean your tank to keep it at optimal performance;
· Check your airflow to make sure it is tight enough;
· We recommend using e-juice with PG:VG ratio between 50:50 and 30-70;
4. 8 burnt coil prevention tips
1. Always make sure you have enough e-liquid in the tank;
2. Don’t chain vape;
3. Always prime your coil;
4. Higher levels of PG might help;
5. Begin with a lower wattage setting and gradually work your way up;
6. Replace your coil regularly for optimum performance;
7. Keep your tank and coils clean to prolong lifespan and avoid burnt tastes;
8. Avoid extreme temperature change exposure for your vape;