Suorin Drop 2 User Manual
Suorin Drop 2 is a really nice and smooth vape device. The pocket design is easy to carry! A Long-lasting 1000mAh battery life and unique airway design can provide you with a great vaping flavor!
Size: 78.8mm x 52mm x 17.6mm ( Height Length Width)
Material: Zinc Alloy + Plastic +IML
Atomizer Capacity: 3.70ml
Coil Resistance: 1.0Ω
Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
Charging current: 1.0A
Working voltage: 3.3 – 4.2V
Max Power: 14W
Charging Interface: Type-C
How to Fill e-liquid for Suorin Drop 2 pod kit?
Step 1 Pull the silicone plug out Step 2 Fill the e-liquid in the cartridge
Note: This product is only available for Suorin Drop 2 cartridges.
Please wait 5-8 minutes after filling e-liquid into a new cartridge and insert the cartridge into the device before using the device to inhale a puff for the first time.
How to turn on/off the device?
Press the power switch 5 times to turn on/off the device.
How often to replace the Suorin Drop 2 cartridge?
The intended service life of the cartridge is seven(7)days.
You should replace the cartridge within seven(7)days after first filling it with e-liquid.
How to charge Suorin Drop 2?
Use the charging cable included with the device to recharge the battery. Please immediately unplug the device once it is fully charged.
How to know the battery capacity status?
There are four indicator LED lights showing the battery energy left on the device. When you set up the device or vaping, the ndicator light will blink to show you.
When 4 LED lights are on, it means there is 75%-full energy.
When 3 LED lights are on, it means there is 50%-75% energy.
When 2 LED lights are on, it means there is 25%-50% energy.
When 1 LED light is on and blinking red, it means there is lower than 25%.
What to do If the device’s battery cannot be charged?
Check the charger cord to make sure the charger cord is fully connected to the Type-C port.
Why do Suorin Drop 2 indicator lights blink?
When 4 indicator lights blink 10 times, it means 5 seconds of Vaping time exceeded.
When 4 indicator lights blink 8 times, it means no atomizer was detected.
When 4 indicator lights blink 5 times, it means Ohms are too low.
When 4 indicator lights blink 3 times, it means the battery is low.
When 4 indicator lights blink 1 time, it will happen when you insert the cartridge successfully.
What to do if the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device?
If the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device
a. Confirm that the cartridge is properly in place and tightly connected to the device.
b.Confirm the device is under the “on” state.
c.Confirm that sufficient e-liquid remains in the cartridge not, and refill the cartridge.
d.Confirm that adequate charge remains in the battery
if not, please charge as soon as possible. If the product still does not work, email our customer service center at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Suorin Drop 2 User Manual – Safety Warnings:
- Nicotine is a highly addictive and toxic substance. Use care when re-filling and handling this device and refilling the cartridges with e-liquid.
- For use with nicotine-containing e-liquids only.Not for use with high viscosity liquids, waxes, or oils, including THC oils, cannabidiol oils, or other controlled substances. The use of such substances may lead to malfunction or damage to the product and can result in severe illness or injury.
- When refilling the cartridge with nicotine-containing e-liquid, avoid contact with the skin and eyes.
If accidental contact with the skin or eyes occurs, rinse with plenty of water and contact a medical professional if irritation occurs or persists.
- Keep the device, all cartridges, and all e-liquid containers out of the reach of children and pets, as this product presents both a poisoning and choking hazard.
- In the event of accidental ingestion of e-liquid, seek help from your local poison control center immediately (in the USA region please contact 1-800-222-1222)
- Only charge the device indoors.
- Do not use this device or its cartridges with cartridges, batteries, coils, chargers,
or other replacement parts from other manufacturers, as such may lead to an increased risk of explosion, fire, or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness, injury, or death. Use only Suorin-brand compatible replacement parts
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify this product in any way, as such may lead to malfunction of or damage to the product increased risk of explosion, fire, or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness, injury, or death
- Do not use this product when flammable materials liquids or gases including oxygen, are present or in use.
- Do not use this product if it appears damaged, has been modified disassembled, or immersed in water.
- When traveling on an airplane or other pressurized environment remove the cartridge from the device and store it upside-down to avoid leaking e-liquid from the cartridge.
- Do not use this product with an empty cartridge, as such may result in increased exposure to harmful substances.
Suorin Drop 2 User Manual – Health Warnings:
- This product is intended for use by existing cigarette smokers only and should not be used by non-smokers or individuals under the legal age to purchase e-cigarettes or vapor products in their respective jurisdictions.
- This product should not be used by individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, respiratory illness or disease, asthma, gastritis, gastric ulcer duodenal ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease, or who are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
This product should not be used by pregnant, suspect they may be pregnant or plan to become pregnant or who are breastfeeding. Exposure to nicotine is harmful to fetal and infant development.
- You should discontinue the use of this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you feel dizzy, faint, or experience difficulty breathing while or immediately after using this product.
- Possible effects of nicotine consumption include Coughing, headache irritation of the mouth and throat,(nasal congestion, aphthous ulcers, sore throat, anxiety, insomnia, depression, discomfort nausea, dry mouth, heartburn aching joints, diarrhea, meteorism, allergy skin eruption, shortness of breath labored breath, tightness of the chest, swelling of the face, tongue, and lips), feeling thirsty, hiccups, chest pain, fever, irregular or increased heartbeat, dizziness, and sleepiness.
Seek the advice of a medical professional if you experience any of these symptoms.
- Possible symptoms of a nicotine overdose include nausea, salivation, abdominal pain diarrhea, sweating, headache, dizziness, hearing problems, weakness, and palpitation. Discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms while or shortly after using this product.