If the Suorin cartridge capacity is 2 ml, it will typically last for around 550 puffs, which might be a couple of weeks or a month or more depending on our often-you vape. Keeping your cartridge and device clean will prolong its life.
How to refill a Suorin vape cartridge?
Follow these steps to refill your Suorin cartridge...
1) Remove the cartridge from the Suorin vape device;
2) Fill a syringe with e-juice and insert it into the refill port on the side of the Suorin vape cartridge;
3) Slowly inject e-juice into the cartridge until full;
4) Make sure not to overfill or underfill, as this can affect how much vapor you get when using your Suorin vape device;
5) Repeat steps 1 - 4 for any other cartridges that need refilling
When to replace my Suorin cartridge?
For a better vaping experience, we generally recommend replacing your Suorin cartridges after 4-5 times refilling the e-liquid. But please let the cartridge stand up straight for 5-8 minutes to make sure the cotton is fully saturated！
How to clean a Suorin cartridge?
You can clean the Suorin cartridge with a cleaning mix of water and alcohol. Use a dry cotton swab to remove any leftover residue inside the cartridge after all liquids have been dissolved. This process should be done at least 1-2 times per day in order to keep your cartridge fresh.
Where to buy Suorin cartridges?
Youmeit Shop is the official online store of Suorin, it is the best place to buy replacement Suorin cartridges. We manufacture all Suorin devices and you can now buy your replacement cartridges and accessories direct from the source. Official genuine guarantee, please rest assured to buy!
How much does a Suorin cartridge cost?
It depends on the kind of cartridges and how many cartridges you buy. The price of the Suorin cartridge range from $1.75 for a Suorin Air Mod cartridge to $4.99 for a Suorin Trident or Trio 85 cartridge.