Suorin Trident Pod Mod User Manual
With a Record-Breaking firing speed of 0.006s, Suorin Trident is one of the fastest Pod Mods which is ideal for users looking for some serious power output with minimal fire delay. And comes with advanced ORI Chipset technology, Suorin Trident can automatically monitor, control, and manage the entire process of atomization to provide you an ultimate vaping!
Size: 120mm x 34.6mm x 31.2mm ( Height Width Length)
Material: Aluminum alloy+Plastic
Atomizer Capacity: 4.4ml
Battery capacity: 930 mAh
Charging current: 1000mA
Working voltage: 3.3 – 4.2V
Max OutputWattage: 85W
Max Output current: 25A
Charging Interface: Type -C
Tri Triple Mesh 0.2Ω, 55-75W(Pre-installed)
Tri Single Mesh 0.2Ω, 50-65W(Sold separately)
Tri Single Mesh 0.4Ω,45-60W (Pre-installed)
Tri Single Mesh 0.6Ω,25-35W(Sold separately)
Tri Single Coil RBA(RBA Mode,Sold separately)
How to Set up Suorin Trident？
Step 1 Insert the coil into the cartridge
Step 3 Fill the e-liquid in the cartridge
Step 2 Open the silicone plug of Cartridge
Step 4 Install battery
1. Open the battery cover
2. Place a single 18650 battery into the device according to the correct
3.Close the battery cap.
Step 5 Install the cartridge and finish the setup
Note: 1. Please let the cartridge stand up straight for 5-8 minutes to make sure the cotton is fully saturated.
2. This product is only available for Suorin Trident cartridges.
3. Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with local laws.
4. It is not recommended for minors and non-smokers.
How to Power On/Off Suorin Trident？
Press the fire button 5 times continuously in 2 seconds to turn on/off the device. The screen displays the on/off-page, and then enters the main screen/off state.
How to adjust Suorin Trident Wattage?
If Suorin Trident is at the unlocked state, press the “+” or “-” to increase or decrease the wattage.
How to Lock/unlock the Wattage？
Press the fire button 3 times continuously to lock or unlock the wattage. The screen displays“WATTAGE LOCKED” or “WATTAGE UNLOCKED” correspondingly.
How to set AUTO Mode/RBA Mode？
Press the fire button and“-” simultaneously to switch between RBA mode and AUTO mode. The color of wattage and mode will change
Note: single mesh coil and triple mesh coil should be used in the AUTO Mode.
How to check Suorin Trident Puff Data?
Press the“+” and“-” simultaneously to enter the Puff Data mode. Press”+” or “-” to view the puff data of recent 2 weeks. Press the fire button for 5 seconds to exit, or wait for 5 seconds to exit automatically.
How to clear Puff Data?
In the Puff Data view state press the fire button and “+” simultaneously. When “Puff Clear Data” appears, press”+” or”-” for”Yes” or “No”, then press the fire button for 3 seconds to confirm the selection.
How to Charge Suorin Trident?
Plug in the power supply, then the charging status will be shown on the screen. If the device’s battery cannot be charged, check that the charger cord is fully connected to the Type-C port.
Note 1. Don’t use the product when charging.
2. Please use a certified adapter and 18650 battery.
What to do if the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device
If the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device, you can：
a. Confirm that the cartridge is properly in place and tightly connected to the device.
b. Confirm the device is under the “on” state.
c.Confirm that sufficient e-liquid remains in the cartridge. If not, refill the cartridge.
d. Confirm that adequate charge remains in the battery. If not, please charge it as soon as possible. If the product still does not work. email our customer service center at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Suorin Trident User Manual – Safety Warnings:
- Nicotine is a highly addictive and toxic substance. Use care when re-filling and handling this device and refilling the cartridges with e-liquid.
- For use with nicotine-containing e-liquids only. Not for use with high viscosity liquids. waxes, or oils, including THC oils cannabidiol oils, or other controlled substances. The use of such substances may lead to malfunction or damage to the product and can result in severe illness or injury.
- When refilling the cartridge with nicotine-containing e-liquid, avoid contact with the skin and eyes. If accidental contact with the skin or eyes occurs, rinse with plenty of water and contact a medical professional if irritation occurs or persists.
- Keep the device, all cartridges, and all e-liquid containers out of the reach of children and pets, as this product presents both a poisoning and choking hazard.
- In the event of accidental ingestion of e-liquid seek help from your local poison control center immediately (in the USA region please contact 1-800-222-1222)
- Only charge the device indoors!
- Do not use this device or its cartridges with cartridges. batteries, coils, chargers or other replacement parts from other manufacturers as such may lead to an increased risk of explosion, fire, or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness, injury, or death. Use only Suorin-brand compatible replacement parts.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify this product in any way as such may lead to malfunction of or damage to the product increased risk of explosion, fire, or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness injury, or death.
- Do not use this product when flammable materials, liquids, or gases, including oxygen, are present or in use.
- Do not use this product if it appears damaged or has been modified, disassembled, or immersed in water.
- When traveling on an airplane or other pressurized environment remove the cartridge from the device and store it upside-down to avoid leaking e-liquid from the cartridge.
- Do not use this product with an empty cartridge, as such may result in increased exposure to harmful substances.
Suorin Trident User Manual – Health Warnings:
- This product is intended for use by existing cigarette smokers only and should not be used by non-smokers or individuals under the legal age to purchase e-cigarettes or vapor products in their respective jurisdictions.
- This product should not be used by individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, respiratory illness or disease, asthma, gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease, or who are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- This product should not be used by pregnant, suspect they may be pregnant or plan to become pregnant or who are breastfeeding. Exposure to nicotine is harmful to fetal and infant development.
- You should discontinue the use of this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you feel dizzy, faint, or experience difficulty breathing while or immediately after using this product.
- Possible effects of nicotine consumption include Coughing, headache, irritation of the mouth and throat, (nasal congestion, aphthous ulcers, sore throat, anxiety insomnia, depression, discomfort, nausea, dry mouth, heartburn, aching joints diarrhea, meteorism, allergy skin eruption, shortness of breath, labored breath. tightness of the chest, swelling of the face, tongue, and lips), and feeling thirsty. hiccups, chest pain, fever, irregular or increased heartbeat, dizziness. and sleepiness.
Seek the advice of a medical professional if you experience any of these symptoms
- Possible symptoms of a nicotine overdose include cause salivation, abdominal pain diarrhea, sweating headache dizziness hearing problems weakness, and palpitation
Discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms while or shortly after using this product.