Suorin Spce Mod Kit User Manual
Suorin Spce Kit is the first vape with dual rotate button in the world, remove the traditional “+,-“buttons, you can choose simply spin or press the button and quickly change settings by simply turning the dial, it is a great vape mod providing a wonderful vaping experience for you!
Size: 115.2mm x 41.2mm x 23.2mm ( Height Width Length)
Material: Zinc Alloy+Plastic
Atomizer Capacity: 3.0 ml
Charging current: 5.0V/1.6A
Max OutputWattage: 5-40W
Max Output current: 10.0A
Charging Interface: Type -C
Coil Resistance: 0.6Ω/1.0Ω
How to set up Suorin Spce mod kit?
Step 1 Insert the coil into the cartridge after remove the protective film.
Step 3 Fill the e-liquid
Step 2 Open the silicone plug
Step 4 Install the cartridge
1.Let the cartridge stand up-straight for 5-8 minutes to make sure the cotton is fully saturated.
2. This product is only available for Suorin Spce cartridges.
3.Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with local laws
4. It is not recommended for minors and non-smokers.
How to turn On/Off the Suorin Spce mod kit?
Press the fire button 5 times continuously in 2 seconds to turn on/off the device. The screen displays the on/off page, and then enters the main screen.(Show as below)
1. Display the Current power, rotate the button to adjust the
output power (5-40W).
2. The screen displays”LOCK”(when the power is locked).
3. Real-time display of the Number of Puffs
4. Real-time display of Coil Resistance(Ω)
5. Real-time display of Battery Power Grid
6. PUFF displays the smoking time (S)
How to adjust Wattage of Suorin Spce mod kit ?
In the unlocked state, rotate the button to increase or decrease the wattage. The wattage rang is 5W-40W.
How to lock and unlock the power?
Press the fire button continuously 3 times, and rotate the button to select “POWER LOCK & CLEAR PUFF”. If you select “POWER LOCK” and press the fire button to confirm, the power will be locked, and you need to repeat the previous operation to unlock the power.
How to clear the Puff Data?
Press the fire button continuously 3 times rotate the button to select “POWER LOCK &CLEAR PUFF”. If you select “CLEAR PUFF” and press the fire button to confirm, the number of puffs will be cleared.
How to charge Suorin Spce vape mod?
Plug in the power supply, then the charging status will be shown on the screen. When the battery voltage is full, the charging will be turned off to prevent the battery from overcharging! If the device’s battery cannot be charged check the charger cord is fully connected to the Type-C port.
Note: Don’t use the product during charging.
What to do if the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device?
a.Confirm that the cartridge is properly in place and tightly connected to the device.
b.Confirm the device is under the” on” state.
c.Confirm that sufficient e-liquid remains in the cartridge not refill the cartridge.
d. Confirm that adequate charge remains in the battery
If not, please charge it as soon as possible. If the product still does not work, email our customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further assistance.
Suorin Spce User Manual – Safety Warnings:
- Nicotine is a highly addictive and toxic substance. Use care when re-filing and handling this device and refilling the cartridges with e-liquid.
- For use with nicotine-containing e-liquids only. Not for use with high viscosity liquids, waxes, or oils, including THC oils, cannabidiol oil, or other controlled substances. The use of such substances may lead to malfunction or damage to the product and can result in severe illness or injury.
- When refilling the cartridge with nicotine-containing e-liquid, avoid contact with the skin and eyes. If accidental contact with the skin or eyes occurs rinse with plenty of water and contact a medical professional if irritation occurs or persists.
- Keep the device, all cartridges, and all e-liquid containers out of the reach of children and pets, as this product presents both a poisoning and choking hazard.
- In the event of accidental ingestion of e-liquid seek help from your local poison control center immediately (in the USA region please contact 1-800-222-1222)
- Only charge the device indoors.
- Do not use this device or its cartridges with cartridges batteries coils, chargers, or other replacement parts from other manufacturers, as such may lead to an increased risk of explosion, fire, or nicotine poisoning and can result in severe illness, injury, or death. Use only Suorin-brand compatible replacement parts.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify this product in any way, as such may
lead to malfunction of or damage to the product increased risk of explosion, fire, or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness, injury, or death.
- Do not use this product when flammable materials, liquids, or gases, including oxygen, are present or in use.
- Do not use this product if it appears damaged, has been modified, disassembled, or immersed in water.
- When traveling on an airplane or other pressurized environment remove the
cartridge from the device and store it upside-down to avoid leaking e-liquid from the cartridge.
- Do not use this product with an empty cartridge as such may result in increased exposure to harmful substances.
Suorin Spce User Manual Health Warnings:
- This product is intended for use by existing cigarette smokers only and should not be used by non-smokers or individuals under the legal age to purchase e-cigarettes or vapor products in their respective jurisdictions.
- This product should not be used by individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, respiratory illness or disease, asthma, gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease, or who are allergic to any of the listed ingredients. This product should not be used by pregnant suspects who may be pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or who are breastfeeding. Exposure to nicotine is harmful to fetal and infant development.
- You should discontinue the use of this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you feel dizzy, faint, or experience difficulty breathing while or immediately after using this product.
- Possible effects of nicotine consumption include: Coughing, headache irritation of the mouth and throat, (nasal congestion, aphthous ulcers, sore throat, anxiety, insomnia, depression, discomfort, nausea, dry mouth, heartburn aching joints, diarrhea, meteorism, allergy skin eruption, shortness of breath labored breath, tightness of the chest, swelling of the face, tongue, and lips) feeling thirsty, hiccups, chest pain, fever, irregular or increased heartbeat, dizziness, and sleepiness.
Seek the advice of a medical professional if you experience any of these symptoms.
- Possible symptoms of a nicotine overdose include nausea salivation, abdominal pain, diarrhea, sweating, headache, dizziness hearing problems weakness, and palpitation. Discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms while or shortly after using this product.