Suorin Drop User Manual
Suorin Drop is the first water-drop shape all-in-one vaping kit of Suorin. A delicate water-drop shape with a zinc alloy shell gives you a better touch and feel. A leak-proof pod design with no spit-back built-in breathing LED light, and imported organic cotton, gives you a fantasy vaping experience!
Size: 73mm x 49mm x 12mm ( Height Length Width)
Material: Zinc Alloy + PC
Atomizer Capacity: 2.0ml
Coil Resistance: 1.3-1.4Ω
Battery capacity: 310 mAh
Charging current: 500mA
Working voltage: 3.3 – 4.2V
Max Power: 12W
Charging Interface: Micro USB
How to Refill E-Liquid and Set up the Suorin Drop?
Step 1 Pull out the cartridge
Step 3 Close the lid after finishing filling the vape juice
Step 2 Open the lid and insert the dropper into the hole to inject the E-liquid.
Step 4 Insert the cartridge and vape it!
Note: When first using a new cartridge, please wait 5-8 minutes after filling E-liquid before activation.
Why Suorin Drop indicator light turns blue to red?
The Suorin Drop indicator light is the battery power indicator, when the light is blue, it indicates the battery power level is 30-100%.
When the light is red, it indicates the power level is 0-30% and the battery should be recharged as soon as possible.
What to do If the device cannot be charged?
Check whether the USB cable is connected to the port.
What to do if the device can’t work properly?
a. Check the cartridge’s E-liquid levels.
b. Check whether the product has enough power. If not, please charge it as soon as possible.
If the product still does not work, please contact our local agents or customer service center.
Suorin Drop User Manual – Warning
1. Do not expose this product to flame.
2. Do not use in the presence of pregnant women.
3. Do not use in the presence of breastfeeding women.
4. Children not of legal smoking age are prohibited from using this product.
5. Please recycle all depleted batteries.
6. People with high blood pressure, diabetes, and/or respiratory diseases should use this product with caution.
7. When on an airplane or under negative pressure, please place the cartridge upside down.
8. Do not disassemble the product.