Suorin Air Pro Refillable E-cigarette User Manual
Suorin Air Pro kit is a classic slim card-like chassis with a single button and LED indicator made of durable zinc alloy +PCTG. It looks really smooth and elegant. It is comfortable to hold in hand and easy to carry in the pocket. It is a replacement cartridge pod device, you can try every flavor of vape juice or e-liquid you like!
Size: 96mm x 45mm x 12.7mm ( Height Width Length)
Material: Aluminum alloy+PCTG
Atomizer Capacity: 4.9ml
Coil Resistance: 1.0Ω
Battery capacity: 930 mAh
Charging current: 1000mA
Working voltage: 3.3 – 4.2V
Max Power: 18W
Charging Interface: USB charging, Pogo Charging
How to install & Use the Suorin Air Pro device？
1. Fill in any flavor e-liquid or vape juice you love in the Suorin Air Pro cartridge.
2. Insert the cartridge into the device before using the device to inhale a puff for the first time.
3. Press the power switch 5 times to turn on/off the device.
4. Use only the charger included with the device to recharge the battery. Please immediately unplug the device once it is fully charged.
How to fill vape juice for Suorin Air Pro？
Step1 Open the silicone plug. Lightly snap sides, then pull off.
Step 2 Pinch the sides of the cartridge with your fingers when filling
Step 3 Please wait 5-8 minutes after fillinge-liquid into a new cartridge to make sure the cotton is fully saturated.
How Often should I change the Suorin Air Pro Cartridge?
The intended service life of the cartridge is seven(7) days. We recommend to change a new cartridge after filling 5-8 times or replace the cartridge within seven(7)days after first filling it with e-liquid for better vaping experience.
What do the battery light colors mean for Suorin Air Pro?
If the battery power is less than 10%, the battery indicator light will blink red.
If the battery power is remaining at 10%-40%, the battery indicator light will blink blue.
If the battery power is remaining at 41%-95%, the battery indicator light will blink green.
If the battery power is more than 95%, the battery will steady the green light.
What are the Suorin Air Pro Indicator light and vibration feedback？
When air pro vaping time exceeds 5 seconds, the indicator light will blink10 times and vibrate 1 time.
When there is no atomizer detected, the indicator light will blink 8 times.
When air pro Ohms is too low, the indicator light will blink 5 times.
When the battery is low, the indicator light will blink 3 times.
When you Turn on /Turn off the device, the indicator light will blink 3 times and vibrate 1 time.
When you insert its replacement cartridge, the indicator light will blink 1 time and vibrate 1 time.
When you plugged in the charger, the indicator will keep blinking and vibrate 1 time.
What to do if the Suorin Air Pro can’t be charged?
If the device’s battery cannot be charged, check that the charger cord is fully connected to the micro USB port.
What to do if the Suorin Air Pro aerosol isn’t emitted?
If the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device:
A. Confirm that the cartridge is properly in place and tightly connected to the device.
B. Confirm that the device is under the “on” state.
C. Confirm that sufficient e-liquid remains in the cartridge. If not, refill the cartridge.
D. Confirm that adequate charge remains in the battery. If not, please charge as soon as possible.
- Nicotine is a highly addictive and toxic substance. Use care when re-filling and handling this device and refilling the cartridges with e-liquid.
- For use with nicotine-containing e-liquids only. Not for use with high viscosity liquids, waxes, or oils, including THC oils, cannabidiol oils, or other controlled substances. The use of such substances may lead to malfunction or damage to the product and can result in severe illness or injury.
- When refilling the cartridge with nicotine-containing e-liquid. avoid contact with skin and eyes. If accidental contact with the skin or eyes occurs, rinse with plenty of water and contact a medical professional if irritation occurs or persists.
- Keep the device, all cartridges, and all e-liquid containers out of the reach of children and pets, as this product presents both a poisoning and choking hazard.
- In the event of accidental ingestion of e-liquid seek help from your local poison control center immediately (in the USA region please contact 1-800-222-1222)
- Only charge the device indoors.
- Do not use this device or its cartridges with cartridges, battery coils, chargers, or other replacement parts from other manufacturers, as such may lead to an increased risk of explosion, fire, or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness, injury, or death. Use only Suorin-brand compatible replacement parts.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify this product in any way as such may lead to malfunction of or damage to the product, increased risk of explosion, fire or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness, injury, or death.
- Do not use this product when flammable materials, liquids, or gases, including oxygen, are present or in use. Do not use this product if it appears damaged, has been modified, disassembled. or immersed in water.
- When traveling on an airplane or other pressurized environment, remove the cartridge from the device and store it upside-down to avoid leaking e-liquid from the cartridge.
- Do not use this product with an empty cartridge as such may result in increased exposure to harmful substances.
- This product is intended for use by existing cigarette smokers only and should not be used by non-smokers or individuals under the legal age to purchase e-cigarettes or vapor products in their respective jurisdictions.
- This product should not be used by individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, respiratory illness or disease asthma, gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer gastro-esophageal reflux disease, or who are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- This product should not be used by pregnant, suspect they may be pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or who are breastfeeding. Exposure to nicotine is harmful to fetal and infant development.
- You should discontinue the use of this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you feel dizzy, faint, or experience difficulty breathing immediately” after using this product.
- Possible effects of nicotine consumption include Coughing, headache, irritation of the mouth and throat, (nasal congestion, aphthous ulcers, sore throat, anxiety, insomnia, depression, discomfort, nausea, dry mouth, heartburn, aching joints diarrhea. meteorism. allergic skin eruption. shortness of breath labored breath, tightness of the chest, swelling of the face tongue, and lips), feeling thirsty, hiccups, chest pain, fever, irregular or increased heartbeat dizziness, and sleepiness.
- Possible symptoms of a nicotine overdose include nausea, salivation, abdominal pain, diarrhea, sweating, headache, dizziness hearing problems, weakness, and palpitation.
- Discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms while or shortly after using this product.
Where to Buy Suorin Air Pro?
Youmeit Shop is the official Suorin Direct-sales store! You can buy most of Suorin products here at a reasonable price and genuine products!