Suorin Air Mini Refillable E-cigarette User Manual
Suorin Air Mini carries on the Air series’ design that is clean and elegant. It is the smallest vape pod of the Suorin pods, the same size as a lighter. But it still provides high performance to bring you bigger clouds and a richer taste, exciting your tastebuds and throat.
Size: 75mm x 32.3mm x 13.7mm ( Height Width Length)
Material: Aluminum alloy+PCTG
Atomizer Capacity: 2ml (About 550 Puffs）
Coil Resistance: 1.0Ω
Battery capacity: 430 mAh
Charging current: 1000mA
Working voltage: 3.3 – 4.2V
Max Power: 14W
Charging Interface: Type -C
How to set up the Suorin Air Mini refillable vape pod？
Step1 Open the silicone plug. Lightly snap sides, then pull off.
Step 2 Pinch the sides of the cartridge with your fingers when filling
Step 3 Let the cartridge stand up straight for 5-8 minutes to make sure the cotton is fully saturated.
1. This product is only available for Suorin Air Mini cartridges
2. Need to install drip-tip within 5 seconds after completing filling
3. Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with local laws
4. It is not recommended for minors and non-smokers.
What are the Suorin Air Mini Indicator light and vibration feedback？
- When vaping time exceeds 5 seconds, the indicator Light will flash10 times.
- When there is no atomizer detected, the indicator light will flash 1 time.
- When the Ohms are too low, the indicator light will flash 5 times.
- When the battery is low, the indicator Light Flash 3 times.
- When you insert the air mini cartridge, the indicator Light Flash 1 Times
- When there is 0~40% battery power left, the indicator light will show Red light, when it is 40~75% left, it will show blue light, when it has 75~100% left, it will show a green light.
What to do if the Suorin Air mini battery can’t be charged?
If the device’s battery can not be charged, check that the charger cord is fully connected to the Type-C port.
What to do if the aerosol isn’t emitted?
If the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device:
- Confirm that the cartridge is properly in place and tightly connected to the device
- Confirm that sufficient e-liquid remains in the cartridge If not, refill the cartridge.
- Confirm that adequate charge remains in the battery. If not, please charge as soon as possible.
If the product still does not workemail our customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further assistance.
- Nicotine is a highly addictive and toxic substance. Use care when re-filing and handing this device and refilling the cartridges with e-liquid.
- For use with nicotine-containing e-liquids only. Not for use with high viscosity liquids, waxes, or oils, including THC oils, cannabidiol oils, or other controlled substances. The use of such substances may lead to malfunction or damage to the product and can result in severe illness or injury.
- When refilling the cartridge with nicotine-containing e-liquid avoid contact with skin and eyes. If accidental contact with the skin or eves occurs, rinse with plenty of water and contact a medical professional if irritation occurs or persists.
- Keep the device. all cartridges. and all e-liquid containers out of the reach of children and pets, as this product, presents both a poisoning and choking hazard.
- In the event of accidental ingestion of e-liquid, seek help from your local poison control center immediately(in the USA region please contact 1-800-222-1222)
- Only charge the device indoors.
- Do not use this device or its cartridges with cartridges batteries, coils, chargers, or other replacement parts from other manufacturers, as such may lead to an increased risk of explosion. fire or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness, injury, or death. Use only Suorin-brand compatible replacement parts.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify this product in any way. as such may lead to malfunction of or damage to the product, increased risk of explosion, fire, or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness. injury, or death.
- Do not use this product when flammable materials liquids or gases including oxygen. are present or in use.
- Do not use this product if it appears damaged, has been modified disassembled, or immersed in water.
- When traveling on an airplane or other pressurized environment, remove the cartridge from the device and store it upside-down to avoid leaking e-liquid from the cartridge.
- Do not use this product with an empty cartridge, as such may result in increased exposure to harmful substances.
- This product is intended for use by existing cigarette smokers only and should not be used by non-smokers or individuals under the legal age to purchase e-cigarettes or vapor products in their respective jurisdictions.
- This product should not be used by individuals with high blood pressure heart disease, diabetes, respiratory illness or disease asthma, gastritis gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease, or who are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- This product should not be used by a pregnant suspect who may be pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or who is breastfeeding. Exposure to nicotine is harmful to fetal and infant development
- You should discontinue the use of this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you feel dizzy, faint, or experience difficulty breathing while or immediately after using this product.
- Possible effects of nicotine consumption include Coughing, headache irritation of the mouth and throat. (nasal congestion, aphthous ulcers, sore throat anxiety, insomnia, depression, discomfort nausea, dry mouth heartburn. aching joints, diarrhea, meteorism, allergy skin eruption, shortness of breath labored breath, tightness of the chest, swelling of the face, tongue, and lips) feeling thirsty, hiccups, chest pain, fever, irregular or increased heartbeat, dizziness, and sleepiness.
Seek the advice of a medical professional if you experience any of these symptoms.
- Possible symptoms of a nicotine overdose include nausea, salivation, abdominal pain, diarrhea, sweating headache, dizziness, hearing problems, weakness, and palpitation.
Discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms while or shortly after using this product.
Where to Buy Suorin Air mini?
Youmeit Shop is the official Suorin Direct-sales store! You can buy most of Suorin products here at a reasonable price and genuine products!