Suorin Ace User Manual
Suorin Ace Pod features a sleek vape box design and hanging condensing design for better flavor. Get greater performance and longer working time out of your 1000mAh battery. The Suorin Ace cartridge is 100% compatible with Suorin Shine Pod, making it easy to switch from the different devices while enjoying the same original pure flavor.
Size: 71mm x 45mm x 16mm ( Height Width Length)
Material: Zinc Alloy + PC
Atomizer Capacity: 2.0ml
Coil Resistance: 1.0Ω
Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
Charging current: 1.0A
Working voltage: 3.3 – 4.2V
Max Power: 15W
Charging Interface: Type-C
How to Fill e-liquid for Suorin Ace vape pod?
Step 1 Open the Suorin Ace replacement cartridge silicone plug!
Step 2 Fill the e-liquid through the hole till it is full and close the plug.
Note: Please let the cartridge stand for 5-8 minutes after filling e-liquid. Make sure the cotton is fully saturated.
This product is available for Suorin Ace cartridge and Suorin Shine cartridge.
How long should I change the Ace Atomizer?
For better vaping flavor, it is recommended to change a new coil after filling e-liquid 5-8 times or within 7 days after e-liquid filling.
How to Install the Suorin Ace Pod kit？
After filling the cartridge, peel the protective sticker over the cartridge off, then install the cartridge with the pod body.
Note: 1. Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with local laws.
2. It is not recommended for minors and non-smokers.
How to turn on or turn off the Suorin Ace?
Press the fire button 5 times continuously to turn on/off the device.
What does the color of the indicator light mean?
The color of the indicator light means the battery capacity left.
When the battery capacity is under 30%, the indicator light will show red light.
When the battery capacity is more than 30% but less than 70%, the indicator light will show blue light.
When the battery capacity is over 70%, the indicator light will show green light.
Notice: When the device battery is completely drained, it will take a few minutes to continue charging to see the light on. Please use a certified adapter product for charging.
Is Suorin Ace safe to use?
Yes, Suorin Ace is a high-quality vape pod that win a great name from the market. And it is equipped with 5 protection security systems.
1. Open Circuit Indicator.
When no pod is installed or open circuit, the battery indicator light will flash 8 times.
2. Short Circuit and Overcurrent Protection
When resistance is lower than 0.4Qit will be stopped. The battery indicator light will flash 5 times.
3. Low Voltage Protection
When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, or the battery voltage is lower than 3.1v when vaping, it will be stopped. The RED indicator light will flash 3 times.
4. Vaping Timeout Protection
When vaping time exceeds 5 seconds will be stopped. The indicator light will flash 10 times.
5. Overcharge Protection
When the battery voltage is full, the charging will be turned off to prevent the battery from overcharging. The GREEN light is always on.
What to do if the battery cannot be charged?
If the device’s battery cannot be charged, check that the charge cord is fully connected to the Type-C port.
What to do if the aerosol is not emitted?
If the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device
a. Confirm that the cartridge is properly in place and tightly connected to the device.
b. Confirm the device is under the “on” state.
c. Confirm that sufficient e-liquid remains in the cartridge. If not refill the cartridge.
d. Confirm that adequate charge remains in the battery
If not, please change it as soon as possible. If the product still does not work, email our customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further assistance.
- Nicotine is a highly addictive and toxic substance. Use care when re-filling and handling this device and refilling the cartridges with e-liquid.
- For use with nicotine-containing e-liquids only. Not for use with high viscosity liquids, waxes, or oils including THC oils, cannabidiol oils, or other controlled substances. The use of such substances may lead to malfunction or damage to the product and can result in severe illness or injury.
When refilling the cartridge with nicotine-containing e-liquid, avoid contact with the skin and eyes. If accidental contact with the skin on the eyes occurs, rinse with plenty of water and contact a medical professional if irritation occurs or persists.
Do not use this product if it appears damaged, has been modified disassembled, or immersed in water.
- When traveling on an airplane or in another pressurized environment. remove the cartridge from the device and store it upside-down to avoid leaking e-liquid from the cartridge
- Do not use this product with an empty cartridge, as such may result in increased exposure to harmful substances
- Keep the device, all cartridges, and all e-liquid containers out of the reach of children and pets, as this product presents both a poisoning and choking hazard.
- In the event of accidental ingestion of e-liquid, seek help from your local poison control center immediately (in USA region please contact1-800-222-1222)
- Only charge the device indoors.
- Do not use this device or its cartridges with cartridges, batteries, coils chargers, or other replacement parts from other manufacturers, as such may lead to an increased risk of explosion fire or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness, injury, or death. Use only Suorin-brand compatible replacement parts.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify this product in any way as such may lead to malfunction or damage to the product increased risk of explosion, fire, or nicotine poisoning, and can result in severe illness, injury, or death.
- Do not use this product when flammable materials liquids, or gases including oxygen, are present or in use.
- This product is intended for use by existing cigarette smokers only and should not be used by non-smokers or individuals under the legal age to purchase e-cigarettes or vapor products in their respective jurisdictions.
- This product should not be used by individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, respiratory illness or disease asthma, gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease, or who are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
This product should not be used by pregnant suspects who may be pregnant or pian to become pregnant, or who are breastfeeding. Exposure to nicotine is harmful to fetal and infant development.
- You should discontinue the use of this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you feel dizzy, faint, or experience difficulty breathing while or immediately after using this product.
- Possible effects of nicotine consumption include Coughing headaches and irritation of the mouth and throat. (nasal congestion aphthous ulcers, sore throat, anxiety, insomnia, depression discomfort, nausea, dry mouth, heartburn, aching joints, diarrhea meteorism, allergy skin eruption shortness of breath labored
breath, tightness of the chest, swelling of the face, tongue, and lips), feeling thirsty, hiccups, chest pain fever irregular or increased heartbeat, dizziness, and sleepiness. Seek the advice of a medical professional if you experience any of these symptoms.
- Possible symptoms of a nicotine overdose include nausea, salivation abdominal pain, diarrhea, sweating, headache dizziness, hearing problems, weakness, and palpitation. Discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms while or shortly after using this product.