1. These conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods by us to you to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms or conditions which you may purport to apply under any purchase order confirmation of order or similar document.
2. All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase goods pursuant to these conditions;
a: Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these conditions.
b: Any variation to these Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between you and us) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by us.
Acceptance of the goods
You shall be deemed to have accepted the goods 3 days after delivery to your carrier.After acceptance you shall not be entitled to reject goods which are not in accordance with the contract.
Rejection of the goods
If you properly reject any of the goods which are not in accordance with the contract you shall nonetheless pay the full price for such goods unless you return such goods to us at your cost before the date when payment of the price is due.
Return of goods which are in accordance with the contract
1. No goods delivered to you which are in accordance with the agreement will be accepted for return by us without our prior written approval (in accordance with our returns authorisation procedure) and on terms to be determined at our absolute discretion.
2. If we agree to accept any such goods for return you shall be liable to pay a re-stocking charge of (15%) of the invoice price(exclusive of shipping charge). Such goods must be returned by you to us carriage-paid and in the original packaging.
3. Goods which are in accordance with the agreement and are returned without our prior written approval may at our absolute discretion be returned to you or stored at your cost without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we may have.
Variations in description or specification
We may deliver goods of a different description or specification from that agreed and as may be required to comply with any applicable safety or statutory requirements or which do not materially affect the quality or fitness for purpose of the goods.
Limitations upon our liability to you
1. Our liability to you for any breach of contract or negligence (save and except our liability for negligence for death or personal injury) shall be limited to the price of the goods together with any expenses incurred by you in notifying us and returning the goods to us.
2. We shall not be liable for any consequential loss including without limitation any loss caused by interruption of your business, loss of electronic information or physical damage to property and whether directly or indirectly caused by any breach of contract or by negligence by us or by any servant or agent of ours.
3. We recommend that as a matter of good business practice you maintain insurance and that you maintain a back up system and that you back up your electronic information.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
If any part of these terms and conditions shall be found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the conditions.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HK.