How To Use a Vape Mod
Vape mods offer the ultimate in vaping customization. Are you ready to try one?
- •What Is a Vape Mod, and What Does It Do?
- •Why You Should Try a Vape Mod
- •How To Use a Vape Mod
- •Benefits of Using a Vape Mod
- •Who Should Use a Vape Mod?
- •How To Charge a Vape Mod
What Is a Vape Mod, and What Does It Do?
A vape mod is a full-sized vape device. It’s called a “mod” because it is a customized, or modified, version of early vape devices. It allows vapers to fully customize their vaping experience.
A vape mod is generally larger and heavier than a vape pen or pod mod. Depending on its size, it may be too bulky to carry around. Many experienced vapers use vape pens or pod mods “on the go,” but they rely on vape mods for enjoyable vaping at home.
There are two types: the rebuildable tank atomizer (RTA) and the rebuildable dripping atomizer (RDA). An RTA allows users to set up quickly and switch flavors easily, while an RDA is best suited for vapers who want to take it slow and savor every drop.
Why You Should Try a Vape Mod
If you’ve enjoyed using a vape pen or other small device, you may be ready to take your vaping up a notch. Vape mods are highly customizable, and you can easily switch between vaping styles when you use one.
Many vape mods come with advanced features that make vaping safer and more enjoyable than ever. They are stylish, attractive and well-built.
You also have more freedom with a vape mod. You can mix and match batteries, atomizers, coils and other parts to get a custom build.
If you’re a former smoker, you’ll enjoy the ability to customize your mouth-to-lung vaping. A vape mod can deliver a strong throat hit. Most people who switch from vape pens or pod mods to full-size vape mods are thrilled with the change.
How To Use a Vape Mod
Every vape mod is different, and it’s best to use the instructions that came with your device. Usually, the process involves the following steps.
- Start by charging the device battery.
- Attach the atomizer. Don’t screw it on too tightly. Twist it on just until it catches.
- Remove the atomizer, and fill it with juice.
- Attach the coil to the atomizer. Before you start vaping, prime the coil by placing a few drops of e-juice directly on the coil. Let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Insert the battery, and close the device.
- Turn the vape mod on.
Benefits of Using a Vape Mod
Compared to a vape pen or pod mod, a vape mod has many advantages. This device:
- Produces a custom vaping experience.
- Delivers amazing flavor and cloud production.
- Has a long battery life.
- Is a well-made device and built to last for years.
- Holds a large amount of e-juice.
- Offers the ability to customize every part of your device.
- Uses removable batteries that can be replaced when they wear out.
Who Should Use a Vape Mod?
If you’re ready to try a new level of vaping, you are ready to upgrade to a vape mod. People who enjoy technology and understand electronics can easily learn to use a vape mod.
Some people are intimated by all the buttons on a vape mod. New models, however, are easier to use than older versions. They come in complete starter kits with instructions. While there is still a learning curve, most vapers can learn to use one with some practice. If you know someone who uses one, you can ask them for tips and advice.
How To Charge a Vape Mod
Safety is important when you’re using a vape mod. Improper charging can damage your device and cause fire hazards.
- Use the cables that came with your device.
- Never mix battery types in a vape mod. Use only the battery types recommended by the manufacturer.
- Use a high-quality battery charger.
- Buy a battery case, and use it every time you travel with your vape mod.
- Never leave your battery charging unattended. It takes 4 to 5 hours to fully charge a battery, and you should always be close by.
- Don’t overcharge the battery.
Are You Ready for a Vape Mod?
If you’re ready for a high-quality vape experience, it might be time to try a vape mod. Start with a complete kit and a good battery. Soon, you’ll enjoy vaping at its best.